Best mic for youtube under 1000

Hey People,

If You are looking for a Good Microphone under 1000.

Or You're Going to start your Youtube channel and Don't know what microphone you should buy as a beginner then this blog is perfect for you.

I'll be sharing with you all the detail about one of the best microphone company Boya and it's most popular mic. It's none other than

 
1. Boya BYM1 Omnidirectional Lavalier Condenser Microphone with 20ft Audio Cable (Black)


Products Description :


Brand                                -      Boya
Polar Pattern                  -       Omnidirectional
Colour                                -        Black
Connector                        -       3.5 mm Jack
Connectivity Technology     -       Auxiliary


About this item :

  • Clip-on mic for smartphones, DSLR, Camcorders, audio recorders, PC etc.
  •  Superb sound for presentations and video recording
  • Omni-directional condenser microphone
  • Low handling noise
  • Includes lapel clip, foam windscreen, 3.5mm to 6.3mm adapter, need a Third-Party App to use this product
  • Country of Origin: China

Product Review :

I will give the most genuine review of this mic.
So, let's begin. What does a beginner need?
A budget-friendly mic yet gives the Best output. Right?

BUILT QUALITY

  • The mic piece is very compact and handy to use. Given its compact size, it makes it convenient to carry anywhere you want
  • The cable/wire is extraordinarily long (6 meters). However, that's a great plus point. The long wire makes recording much easier and hassle-free
  • It has Velcro for cable management. So, not a difficult task to keep the lengthy wire under control.
  • It weighs around 100gms
  • There are no batteries included
  • There's a switch ON/OFF button. While recording You need to switch to CAMERA MODE (Don't really know why its a written camera)


SOUND QUALITY

  • My recordings have improved considerably with this Mic and I am loving it.
  • Just one complaint I have. It captures a lot of airflow meaning I can hear a lot of air from my mouth in the final output. Even If I record anything while holding the mic from a considerable distance I can hear my breathing sounds.
  • The sound quality is loud enough and crisp.
  • It does capture my room's ceiling fan sound. So, I can hear that-- whoosh-- sound in the background when I am plugged into my earphones.
  • I record with the AC on and keep the fan switched off
  • Also, It comes with a handy pouch to keep your mic safe (yay).
So, finally Best for production for a beginner like me because at this price it gives ample quality output.



Conclusion :

See Every product you found in the universe has a demerit and merit too. So Without overthinking if it looks and feels good for you then go for it without a second thought. And I also suggest you buy a low ranged product at the beginning of your journey.


**Disclaimer: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.